Saturday, June 28, 2014

Gorilla Rack GR7300-S23 3-Shelf 77-by-24-by-72-Inch Package Rack, Silver

Gorilla Rack GR7300-S23 3-Shelf 77-by-24-by-72-Inch Package Rack, Silverbest racks I have seen. nice silver finish. they can be set up by one person in less than 2 minutes and a very solid and stable. try to buy direct from the amazon store and get the free shipping . the other stores claim they have them for less and and then don't.

I initially ordered 3 of these, thinking I would order more if need be. I knew the measurements, but it turns out these are huge when you see them in person. I had ordered them to straighten up the garage, which was full mostly of boxes.

These shelves go together super easy, although it is a good idea to have someone help you, simply given the size of them. No tools are necessary, apart from perhaps a rubber mallet to knock the pieces all the way together. Once the main structure is complete, there is a piece of MDF that lays across to form the actual shelf. Should that ever get wet & fail, it's a simple task to actually replace it with plywood for the same purpose)

Once the shelves are together you realize how sturdy they are. I should mention that if you get 2, you can actually connect them in the middle, so you can save a little space if need be, but still have all the shelving space you needed.

I have absolutely loaded up these shelves without so much as a creak from them. These are heavy duty shelves that can take a beating and keep working fine.

My order was from amazon, but it looks like it's 3rd party sellers selling them now. A word of caution if you do order them from amazon, it will be shipped via a freight carrier (CEVA logistics in my case) but they were super helpful in every aspect. they called to arrange the delivery, and the driver actually helped me move the boxes into the garage.

If you're needing some super strong LARGE shelves, these should absolutely fit the bill. As I said in my review for the smaller shelves, yes. They are pricey. But quality costs, and these are shelves that will last a lifetime.

Buy Gorilla Rack GR7300-S23 3-Shelf 77-by-24-by-72-Inch Package Rack, Silver Now

I've had one of this exact model (but green) in my garage for many years and it's rock-solid. Will buy another one soon.

Read Best Reviews of Gorilla Rack GR7300-S23 3-Shelf 77-by-24-by-72-Inch Package Rack, Silver Here

The product looks great but the packaging is really bad. Had two of these had the same issues with the support beams bent and the boards were broken. Do not purchase as you will waste your team sending it back.

Want Gorilla Rack GR7300-S23 3-Shelf 77-by-24-by-72-Inch Package Rack, Silver Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment