Sunday, June 8, 2014

Grayline 40316, Corner Helper Shelf, White

Grayline 40316, Corner Helper Shelf, WhiteThis does its job nicely. It holds plenty of Corelle dishes. Unfortunately, it was a bit bent when it arrived, so we had to shim one side up to keep it from rocking.

If you're wondering how many dishes you can fit in this, the footprint is 9"x9" (which fits plates up to 11" in diameter) and it's 8" tall. The lower shelf is about 4.5" tall and the upper shelf is 3" tall.

I have several of these corner organizers in my kitchen. They work great for a variety of items not just dishes. It is a good organizer for bowls, lids, coffee cups just to name a few. They work well side by side or alone. Note that the Grayline brand is a bit higher in price BUT it has additional corner stablizer rods. These make these very sturdy. I use Fiesta dishes and they are pretty hefty but these hold them with no effort. I have one in my kitchen that does not have this extra rod and it is not as sturdy and will easy bend if anything heavy is placed on it. I have to use it for something lightweight like plastic lids and such. You can also turn these on the side to use. These come packaged well and in good condition each time I order them.

Buy Grayline 40316, Corner Helper Shelf, White Now

This is a great product to save space in your cupboard. I can fit a 12 place setting of Corelle dishes on this with no problem.

Read Best Reviews of Grayline 40316, Corner Helper Shelf, White Here

I had a similar or same product for a number of years, and searched a long time until I found its replacement. I have a corner kitchen sink, so it sits in the corner behind the sink, and I put various things under it and on the shelves. The top shelf holds a small tv. The countertop inevitably gets wet, and the corner space is hard for me to reach (short!). Eventually, the vinyl wrapping got old and cracked, and the lowest supports got rusty. I believe it was still very functional, but did not look too attractive. I think had it not been exposed to water--say, used in a cabinet--it would still be fine. So, overall, I think it is a good, useful product, in a needed shape.

Want Grayline 40316, Corner Helper Shelf, White Discount?

This was exactly what I wanted and expected to receive from the description. It wasn't flimsy or light weight.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment