Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ladder Tv Stand

Bernards Pecan Finish Ladder TV Stand with 2-ShelfI purchased this product (and the matching shelves) and they look great in my living room. They are easy to assemble and to move when I want to rearrange furniture. I would recommend this product to anyone because it looks nice and will last a long time. I have seen some of the reviews with this stand and the matching shelves about misleading advertising....... All I can say is make sure you read and understand what you are buying. If you purchase this stand you will not be disappointed.

This ad is very deceiving, you see the photo of the entire wall unit and to me, it seemed that is what i was buying.

Now, I have a TV stand and am having a hard time finding the two bookshelves, to go with it.

Other companies that list this item either show it by itself, or have a better description in their listings.

Not happy with the misunderstanding

Buy Ladder Tv Stand Now

No comments:

Post a Comment