Friday, June 20, 2014

Parke 60" TV Stand

Parke 60' TV StandThis stand looks so amazing in real life! It's more of a black/brown color than how it's listed in the description. It took about 90 minutes to assemble and is very sturdy. It was also on my porch within 36 hours of ordering it! Super nice and roomy stand!!

I would recommend specially to anyone renting. It is a little smaller than I thought but fit just perfect in my new apartment and just enough room to get everything I need organized. Great quality for the price.

Buy Parke 60" TV Stand Now

It's a nice unit for the price. There is a cross membr under the area that hold the TV which makes that section a little smaller than it looks. I hoped to stack 2 pieces of audio equipment there but was unable to.Assembly was pretty easy, using the 3/4 turn locking screw that is quite common in furniture. Will try to update in 6 months or so.

Read Best Reviews of Parke 60" TV Stand Here

This piece fits perfectly. It was very easy to setup and looks great. Its slender look helped to give my living room a different feel. Just make sure you measure and measure again. I read one review and the person blamed the stand for not fitting right, of course! it's the equipment, not the idiot who bought it! No complaints at all

Want Parke 60" TV Stand Discount?

Went together without too many hitches (the couple I experienced were MY error and they were really small and easily corrected). This was first time I'd EVER put anything together by myself instructions were easy to understand and I love that it so different looking than others I've seen. This gives area to display "treasures". The stand is exactly as described. Received in shorter time expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment