Thursday, June 26, 2014

Safco Black Commercial Wire Shelving

Safco 5276BL Black Commercial Wire Shelving, 36 by 18-InchI am 58 yrs old and a woman with some arthritis in my hands. I put it together buy myself in one hour. It has 4 shelves, but I wanted more so I bought 2 more of a different brand and they look the same. I also purchased a 4" wheel set.

If you buy extra shelves, DO NOT buy extra sleeve clips; they are included. It doesn't state that and I did buy them, only not to be needed and I returned them.

The cart is sturdy, rolls easily and I am very happy.

I really like these shelves. They feel solid, and, once assembled, the rack is rigid and not at all willowy. The assembly is simple (make sure you have twice the height of the rack in floorspace when you're doing the assmbly so that you can easily slide the rods into the bottom shelf one at a time).

You can pay a lot more for wire shelving, but unless you're looking for industrial ruggedness these shelves should work well for you.

Buy Safco Black Commercial Wire Shelving Now

I bought two extra shelves for this unit, for a total of 6. It's a great unit and went together fairly easily. I use it to store pantry and other household items in my laundry room. The only problem with this open wire shelf is that some small bottles don't stand up on it. But otherwise, I love it.

Read Best Reviews of Safco Black Commercial Wire Shelving Here

No comments:

Post a Comment