Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Seville Classics Resin-Wood Composite Utility Shoe Rack

Seville Classics Resin-Wood Composite Utility Shoe RackAs my husband said "this was ridiculously easy to put together" and it looks nice too! The frame is metal and the shelves are metal frame/plastic slats. It has adjustable feet and fits in our entry way perfectly.

I received this item and put it together in about five minutes. I like it so well, I'm going to order two more. It is sturdy and decent-looking for the price. It holds three pairs of women's shoes on each shelf, plus three more pairs of flats on the floor underneath the bottom shelf. While there isn't a lot of room between shelves, I can fit my 3" heels on them with no difficulty. The directions come with pictures of various configurations if you want to combine units for more storage plus the hardware you need if you want to stack units. My closet hasn't been this neat in ages and I'm looking forward to getting more units to get it even tidier.

Buy Seville Classics Resin-Wood Composite Utility Shoe Rack Now

Admittedly, I didn't have a lot of expectations for a shoe rack. But this a a great product.

When I moved into a new condo, I bought a little plastic shoe rack that shoes were supposed to fit on these tongues. But they weren't wide enough for men's shoes so I could only fit about 5 pairs on a rack that claimed to hold 9 pairs.

This Seville shoe rack is much better. The shelves are high enough and wide enough for 3 pairs of men's shoes on each rack so a total of 9 pairs (perhaps more for women and kid shoes).

Why else did this rack get five stars? Because of the simplicity to set up. From the time I took it out of the box until I had it in my closet was about 2 minutes and required no tools or thinking. It could have been faster but I decided to put on the balancing feet (which aren't necessary in a carpeted closet).

It feels very stable and easy to move around.

In summary, a well designed product that accomplishes its purpose at a good price.

Read Best Reviews of Seville Classics Resin-Wood Composite Utility Shoe Rack Here

This shore rack is probably the best I've purchased so far. Its frame is metal and the shelves are resin-wood. The rack is very stable and acomodates shoes of all sizes(boots must be placed on the top shelf however); the rack is very well made and does not wiggle at all. It can be stacked, but two units are needed, so I went ahead and ordered 2 more, because it is that good; in the box, you get 4 small adapter pieces/rods that can be used for stacking 2+ racks. Excellent product!

Here are the measurements:

Length: 26.5"

Width: 12.25"

Height: 18.5"

Hope this helps.

Want Seville Classics Resin-Wood Composite Utility Shoe Rack Discount?

I pulled this out of the box and was initially a little dismayed. I thought, "oh no, not something else to assemble." I was quite thrilled when after reading the simple directions that all i had to do was screw in the feet by hand (it doesnt need a screwdriver). That took all of 30 seconds. You then snap the shelves in. The whole process took 5 minutes at most.

The frame is metal, while the pieces where the shoes will be placed are wood. It is fairly light, around 10 lbs.

My wife was skeptical that we would fit 9 pairs of shoes on this, she thought 6 at most. We were able to get 9 pairs of shoes on the three shelves, while sliding some flip-flops and slippers under the bottom rack. All in all we have 11 pairs of footwear on or under this shelf.

It looks nice in our kitchen, that borders the living room. We keep it here so we can take off our shoes and not trudge water or dirt onto the carpet.

We are both very pleased with the look, organization, and price of this shoe rack.

Save 31% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment