Friday, June 13, 2014

Seville Classics SHE15247 4-Tier Corner Shelving System with Wheels, Chrome

Seville Classics SHE15247 4-Tier Corner Shelving System with Wheels, ChromeAs with most of the Seville Classics shelving, of this style, this unit is very strong and sturdy.

The one irritating quality issue (in this and the other shelving units of the same brand) is that the little clip on sleeves, that hold the shelving in place, tend to slip down, while the shelf is being settled on them. Once the shelf is in place, they do hold well.

I have started to put duct tape around the bottom edge of these clips, while assembling, and then removing it once the shelf has settled into place.

I do not have this issue with a competing (much more expensive) brand.

When considering the trade off between price and quality, I still prefer to buy this brand, for most of my shelving needs.

I have a rather small kitchen in an old house with little storage space. This big boy holds all of my kitchen gadgets and stock pots in an attractive way. I just bought another one for my rental apartment that has the same issue of no space. It is very sturdy. I don't know I have 500lbs on it, but it certainly seems capable of holding a ton of appliances. If I were Oprah--I'd put this on my give away show.

Buy Seville Classics SHE15247 4-Tier Corner Shelving System with Wheels, Chrome Now

Wow what can I say... this unit is BIG and HEAVY. I bought it for home kitchen use but its too much of a monster for that. I'd say this is more industrial or for a commercial kitchen or business, maybe a garage too. No doubt this is one solid rack. Easily put together. I always liked Seville chrome products. This does not disappoint but for my needs a little TOO big. Great product though, so five stars it is.

Read Best Reviews of Seville Classics SHE15247 4-Tier Corner Shelving System with Wheels, Chrome Here

I moved into a small apartment and needed something to hold all my pots and pans, plus, office supplies. This rack professional kitchen grade. It holds a ton of stuff. The only downside is it's a two-person assembly project. Assembly instructions are simple but the parts are heavy and the first shelf assembly step is awkward. I did it by myself but not without knocking myself in the head a few times with the poles! Other than that I love it.

Want Seville Classics SHE15247 4-Tier Corner Shelving System with Wheels, Chrome Discount?

This is a well made, sturdy shelving system. It does require some assembly, but is not difficult to put together. We use it in the garage and it can take the weight of very heavy boxes. The shelf height can be altered for placement of larger items. Very pleased with purchase. Great organizational product!

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment