Sunday, June 29, 2014

Shoe Rack 4- Tier Rack Size:26W x 11D x 28H. (WHITE)

Shoe Rack 4- Tier Rack Size:26W x 11D x 28H.Was a little tall to put in my closet, but it works great in my room! Very nice and sturdy. Holds a lot of shoes! Would like to have a few more, since all my shoes don't fit on it. lol But seriously, I think that this was a super buy and would buy more.

This product is difficult to put together. The instructions are easy... but it doesn't fit together well. You need to bend some of the metal to get it to snap together. I am afraid if I touch it in the wrong place.... it will spring apart like a jack-in-the-box. It'd be nice if it were a little more precisely made. But, as it is made now, I would not recommend. I bought a rolling canvas shoe rack also, and it is a lot nicer.

Rolling Canvas Shoe Bin

Buy Shoe Rack 4- Tier Rack Size:26W x 11D x 28H. (WHITE) Now

Compared to similar products this is a great deal. It took a couple minutes to assemble. I then put it in my closet & loaded it. Voila! It's not something you would move regularly. But if placed in a closet it works amazingly well and the price is great.

Read Best Reviews of Shoe Rack 4- Tier Rack Size:26W x 11D x 28H. (WHITE) Here

Works well enough, but it doesn't stay together very well. I ended up wrapping twine around each of the joints to keep them from popping loose. Not really a big deal.

Want Shoe Rack 4- Tier Rack Size:26W x 11D x 28H. (WHITE) Discount?

Metal was stiff and had to be forced into place to hold it's structure. Otherwise looks fine and is functional.

Save 86% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment