Monday, June 30, 2014

Sonax VN-5540 Venice Midnight Black and Glass TV Stand, 54-Inch

Sonax VN-5540 Venice Midnight Black and Glass TV Stand, 54-InchDesign is good but the instruction for assebly is not clear. Also the pieces are not marked (like R, L, Top, bottom etc.,) and create confusion. I need to disassemble 4 times. Finally I was able to complete the assembly.

I read a lot of reviews and shopped for weeks before making this purchase, and I am glad I picked this one! Bang for the buck wise this TV stand is great, yes it is compressed wood but unless you are spending $800+ what do you expect. It looks sleek and modern and went together easily. I will say that the packaging was horrible, when the box was delivered I was 100% sure it was damaged because most of the box was crumpled and collapsed, luckily everything was intact.

Buy Sonax VN-5540 Venice Midnight Black and Glass TV Stand, 54-Inch Now

Product arrived a week earlier than expected. Carefully packaged. Very easy to assemble and looks great. The stand is a bit low, but that just takes getting used to.

Read Best Reviews of Sonax VN-5540 Venice Midnight Black and Glass TV Stand, 54-Inch Here

This tv stand, comes packaged well to ensure safe arrival, is easy to assemble, is sturdy, and looks great. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a unique, contemporary television stand. One thing that I did not realize is that the glass on the television stand is also black. This creates a very sleek appearance. You will not be disappointed.

Want Sonax VN-5540 Venice Midnight Black and Glass TV Stand, 54-Inch Discount?

Once assembled this TV stand looks good and have gotten a lot of positive comments. I think because it is not rectangular or square as other stands and creates a good contrast from the rectangular TV setting on top. Very happy with the look and construction.

The only con was due to the shape it took a little more effort to assemble as the angles can create confusion. The instructions were OK but could have been better.

Overall I am very happy with the construction and look of this stand. I have a 60" Plasma sitting on top. It looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment