Saturday, June 28, 2014

Welland 48 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Unfinished

Welland 48 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf UnfinishedI just got this, to use as a fireplace mantel, and just today, sprayed it black. It will look great, with the crown molding, and match my fireplace. The wood was so nice looking, almost wanted to stain it, which I suppose anyone can do very easily. Another great product!!! I don't anticipate any problem mounting this, as all of the products so far, have easy assembly, and good instructions.

I ordered the unfinished shelves because I planned to paint them to match my customer's trim color. The quality of the wood was less than satisfactory as it had many defects and required extensive sanding. The corners weren't tight, etc. I wish I had ordered finished white ones, a light sand of them and a coat of primer and paint would have been a much better decision and would have given a much better result. However, the bracket installation design is quite satisfactory. I hung them on a brick wall and the install went very smoothly.

Buy Welland 48 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Unfinished Now

No comments:

Post a Comment