Sunday, June 29, 2014

Whitmor 6462-389 Supreme Garment Rack Cover, Natural Canvas

Whitmor  6462-389  Supreme Garment Rack Cover, Natural CanvasThe Whitmore system stands above others I have purchased. It does not bow or collapse under the weight of my clothes. Its button closures keep my clothes clean, and the design is pleasing to the eye so that it could work well in a bedroom as well as a basement. Keep in mind that you will have to purchase the framework for it separately--still an excellent buy because of the quality.

This is a very well made cover for the sturdy garment rack. I'm using the rack and cover to keep photography costumes and props organized and clean. I can keep it in the garage without worrying about dust.

Buy Whitmor 6462-389 Supreme Garment Rack Cover, Natural Canvas Now

Fits well over the garment rack, makes rack an unobtrusive storage area. A few threads were loose around the button holes but all in all a great buy.

Read Best Reviews of Whitmor 6462-389 Supreme Garment Rack Cover, Natural Canvas Here

My daughter has a small closet and needed extra storage space. I ordered her this and it looks darling in her room. GREAT product. Very sturdy and looks super expensive.

Want Whitmor 6462-389 Supreme Garment Rack Cover, Natural Canvas Discount?

1. Amazon Description gives the impression that it includes the frame. But it does not and it will cost you over 60$ to get that separately. It must state clearly that for this item you need to buy the frame separately or it will be worthless.

2. The cover has total of 3 cheap buttons to fasten the front (instead of a zipper or at least more buttons!) and dust can easily migrate into the cover!! Which defeats the purpose.

Unfortunately none of the comments included this information and it seems I am the only one who was dumb enough not to know what I am getting or dislike what I got.

If you want to protect your clothing, get something else. I returned this product.

Save 34% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment