Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Alera Narrow Profile Bookcase, Finished Back, Wood Veneer

Alera Narrow Profile Bookcase, Finished Back, Wood Veneer, 6-Shelf, 12 W by 12 D by 72 H, Medium OakI like this shelf a lot. It is a great buy. The bookcase is very sturdy and can support a whole bunch of books. It looks good too. I bought 2 of them. I was very happy with free shipping. The shelves were delivered to my apartment in 3 days after completion of my order. No missing or damaged parts. Very easy to assemble. I would buy another one like that and I would definitely recommend this product to others. If you look for something good and sturdy then it is for you. Each shelf can hold up to 90 lb.

I purchased two (2) of these narrow mahogany bookcases for my bathroom.

Yes, bathroom! They were very reasonable and instead of a cabinet on legs

surrounding the toilet, I came up with this idea. They are 12 x 12 and the

perfect size to fit in the space. The shelves are adjustable and the mahogany

color matches the rest of the bathroom cabinetry. I purchased beige canvas

boxes to store toiletries, cosmetics, hand towels, etc. which were inexpensive

at the dollar store and conceal perfectly. With the capability of 5 to 6 shelves

of storage, the alternate shelves are great for magazines and nick-nacs. I have

a fern plant at the very top of one and a pretty wicker basket on top of the other.

A long thin picture is on the space in between the two cabinets, right above the

toilet. It is now a very attractive area. I am very pleased with the quality

of the cabinets. The mahagony was exactly as advertised and the delivery service

to my door was excellent. I highly recommend this product!

Buy Alera Narrow Profile Bookcase, Finished Back, Wood Veneer Now

This Elura bookcase came with the screw inserts missing in one side panel. Calling the 800 number resulted in a wishy washy response that she would email the company that I needed these parts with no idea how long it would take to get them. Since they were part of a bigger part, she was not even sure what they were. The bookecase cannot be assembled without them, and they were not responsive at all.

I've bought and assembled many of these kits, but have alsways had the parts available. Now it has to sit in the living room, half together, until someday the parts come.

Read Best Reviews of Alera Narrow Profile Bookcase, Finished Back, Wood Veneer Here

Sturdy, looks good, and just the right size, but more of a dark walnut color than medium oak. I purchased 2 of them and they do not match the rest of my decor. The picture is very deceiving.

Want Alera Narrow Profile Bookcase, Finished Back, Wood Veneer Discount?

This is a very high quality bookcase for those that don't have the room for a traditional wide bookcase. It took 30 minutes to assemble and the finished product has no blemishes. It's hard to believe you can get this level of quality for such a reasonable price. It is far superior to what you would find at your local big box office supply stores.

Save 47% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment