Friday, July 25, 2014

Digicom DSM-201 2 Shelve Component Wall Mount

Digicom DSM-201 2 Shelve Component Wall MountI really like this shelving. It was easy to put up and very useful for what I need it for. I have also ordered one with 3 shelves.

I did not expect much looking at the individual components included int he box, but the item is sturdier than expected! It holds up my 12lb component unit well and attaches to the wall without a hitch. Just of note, the screws that come with the unit are too big for my 2x4 beams. The first one split my first beam down the grain so I replaced the screws with a shorter one and made sure to pre-drill holes first.

Buy Digicom DSM-201 2 Shelve Component Wall Mount Now

Easy to install and sleek to the eye. I had it on my wall in 20 minutes with little effort.

Read Best Reviews of Digicom DSM-201 2 Shelve Component Wall Mount Here

It's a very good and sturdy unit and it looks great. After the complex assembly it is a great looking unit.

Want Digicom DSM-201 2 Shelve Component Wall Mount Discount?

This is by far the weirdest assembly I had yet encountered. Very complex and hard to do. But if all done correctly, it is a solid great looking mount. Holds excellent if it is properly assembled and mounted. Note, professional work and knowledge of assembly of wall mounts is required.

Save 43% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment