Sunday, July 13, 2014

DonnieAnn Oakridge Natural TV Unit with 2 Drawers

DonnieAnn Oakridge Natural TV Unit with 2 DrawersThe unit looks great and is all I expected, but mine was missing two pieces. There were similarly shaped pieces in their place, but they weren't the right ones (3 of the right side of a drawer and one of the left, for example). With some creative drilling and gluing, I managed to get the whole thing put together, but in the process I may have damaged the wood in some parts. I don't mind a voided warranty, but be advised if you do. This product comes with a letter that tells you to check for all parts before you start putting it together, and I admit I didn't-It was never a problem in the past for me. I probably can't use the right drawer that I had to rig together, but I didn't really know what I would put in the drawers anyway. Otherwise, its a solid, sturdy piece and holds my 46-inch TV quite well.

The materials used in this product appear to be good. I say appear, as upon opening of the box, the posts on each of the 2 side panels were completely broken off. I will apply for a refund.

Buy DonnieAnn Oakridge Natural TV Unit with 2 Drawers Now

No comments:

Post a Comment