Monday, July 21, 2014

EXP Entertainment 55-Inch Flat Panel Plasma LCD HD TV Stand, Media Console Center

EXP Entertainment 55-Inch Flat Panel Plasma LCD HD TV Stand, Media Console CenterI never had good luck putting things together, and I have a bad back so I don't want a hassle. I saw this TV stand that looked attractive and the price was right. The TV stand is available on Amazon, so I could return the product if it turned-out lame.

Was I every pleasantly surprised!

The EXP Entertainment 55" Flat Panel Plasma LCD TV Stand came with the best thought-through assembly instructions I have ever seen. The box contained an Allen wrench and a Phillips-head screwdriver which are all of the tools necessary to complete the assembly.

Every part from shelves, support pieces, and screws were clearly identified by a unique part number. AsiaEXP put each kind of screw and washer in a plastic sheet that has individual pockets that are clearly labeled, and map directly back to one the steps used for the assemble.

Yes, we had enough screws' I could validate that I had used the proper number of screws when I noticed that after I completed each step, there was one extra screw or washer.

The instructions were clear as crystal; just one sheet, front and back. Sort of like painting by the numbers. Follow the sequence of steps that AsiaEXP provides and bingo, you have assembled a very sturdy attractive TV stand that looks just like the picture.

I made the right decision.

This item is perfect for our flat screen tv. Super easy to put together. Came all in one box. Great for keeping our laptop hooked to the tv

Buy EXP Entertainment 55-Inch Flat Panel Plasma LCD HD TV Stand, Media Console Center Now

No comments:

Post a Comment