Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Five Tier NSF Shelving Rack in Chrome

Five Tier NSF Shelving Rack in ChromeThe shelf was easy to assemble, no tools needed. I'm a 50+ year old woman and was able to put this shelving rack together by myself in approx. 30 min. The only reason it took me so long was that I couldn't decide how much space to leave between the shelves :). The unit looks great and is very sturdy. Since I'm using it inside a closet, I did not attach the casters.

I was needing more storage space for my small kitchen and this is it. Easy to put together, even for one person. I was able to free up counter space (I hate having a bunch of stuff on my counters)! Cheaper than other brands and it's the same exact product. Sturdy and functional. Love it!

Buy Five Tier NSF Shelving Rack in Chrome Now

No comments:

Post a Comment