Thursday, July 3, 2014

Floating Shelf Size: 1.75" H x 24" W x 8" D, Finish: Espresso

Floating Shelf Size: 1.75' H x 24' W x 8' D, Finish: EspressoThis shelf is made inexpensively, but suits its purpose perfectly. I had no trouble installing it with basic tools and it was easier to center than I imagined. To install, you must screw a wooden bracket to the wall first. My bracket was off center because I wanted it to be secured into the wall studs. This problem was easily remedied by the way they made the shelf with a larger slot than the bracket. I was able to slide the shelf over so that it was center and still secure it to the bracket. Easy. Looks great, works great. It is almost all hollow, so it is not for a heavy load at all.

Received this shelf if the mall today and it is BLACK not espresso. The shelf also looks very cheap. Very disappointed.

Buy Floating Shelf Size: 1.75" H x 24" W x 8" D, Finish: Espresso Now

No comments:

Post a Comment