Monday, July 28, 2014

Furinno 11132 Easy Assembly 2-Tier Storage Shelf, Cherry

Furinno 11132 Easy Assembly 2-Tier Storage Shelf, CherryThis is a small shelf. I originally planned to use it as a book shelf but it didn't work out that way. So I put it on one of my kitchen counter tops. It turns out to be very useful. It is now my coffee gadget shelf.

The packaging has a mess with little bits of styrofoam all over and it was missing 1 screw, but once I had it cleaned up and assembled, the quality of the bookcase is good. It is a little small but fit right where I wanted it.

Buy Furinno 11132 Easy Assembly 2-Tier Storage Shelf, Cherry Now

The wooden pattern is not on both sides of every piece, and even then, the screw holes are awkwardly placed so that you get some visible portions with a wood patterns and some with just brown plastic. It will look really odd if you don't paint over it. I had planned to paint it black anyway (and it WILL need multiple coats), but I still found that a really odd design oversight.

Read Best Reviews of Furinno 11132 Easy Assembly 2-Tier Storage Shelf, Cherry Here

Good for the price, sturdy and inexpensive, but it's really small. It can barely fit my textbooks in it, not recommended for school books.

Want Furinno 11132 Easy Assembly 2-Tier Storage Shelf, Cherry Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment