Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Household Essentials C21275 Two-Tier Sliding Cabinet Organizer, Chrome

Household Essentials C21275 Two-Tier Sliding Cabinet Organizer, ChromeLIke the sturdiness of this product, the ease of installing it, and the handiness of having two levels on which to store items. This makes my bathroom cabinets look high-end. Great product. I have two of them, one in each bathroom cabinet.

rec'd this item quickly, was surprised by the weight of the box. the organizer itself is heavy and appears to be of very high quality. easy to install, too.

time will tell as to how it ages in my humid bath environment but for now, i'm impressed.

Buy Household Essentials C21275 Two-Tier Sliding Cabinet Organizer, Chrome Now

I purchased two units for the cabinet that is above our refrigerator. The cabinet was very deep and hard to organize and maximize the space inside. These work great for this purpose. These are heavy duty, and well constructed. I bought something similar at a home store with only one sliding shelf for the same price as this unit with two shelves. I would buy this again for sure.

Read Best Reviews of Household Essentials C21275 Two-Tier Sliding Cabinet Organizer, Chrome Here

The only problem we've had with this cabinet (we bought two) was trying to squeeze too much into it, as its strength implied infinite capacity! Aside from that, I highly recommend this as a way of making larger kitchen cabinets much more user-friendly.

Want Household Essentials C21275 Two-Tier Sliding Cabinet Organizer, Chrome Discount?

I bought two of these for under my bathroom sink in the cabinet. Good construction and I wish I could use it properly and secure it to the cabinet but in my rented apartment we are not permitted to do so. Therefore if I pull it out too far the whole thing can tip forward and fall out (DOH!) Can't wait until I own and it can be screwed in.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment