Saturday, July 5, 2014

Ladder Shelf Storage Black 5-tier Ladder Shelf

Ladder Shelf Storage Black 5-tier Ladder ShelfI ordered this Ladder Shelf storage unit from Amazon at an amazing price on sale. It is a nice accent against a wall and provides something different to look at other than a normal wood shelf storage unit mass produced from MBF in China. This shelf is actually wood which provides a nice finish. While I love the shelf's design (ladder shape) I am not totally sold on how sturdy it is. It is easily assembled, but does have slight sway when fully assembled. Storage space on the shelf is limited by the size of shelves (they get smaller as you near the top of unit.) The bottom shelves are fairly strong, the top are not due to sway, etc. I still give this 5 stars as it is quite a nice looking unit, and I understand the nature of the chinese manufacturing process and place pieces such as this where they will not be moved, bumped, climbed on, etc.

Obviously it is incredibly inexpensive, but it is NOT worth it. My piece came with chips in it and missing pieces. Put together it was completey unsturdy. Even with the price... do NOT buy/

Buy Ladder Shelf Storage Black 5-tier Ladder Shelf Now

For the price, its not bad. But once we got it and assembled it, it wasn't what I was hoping. Kinda flimsy and feels cheap. I mean it is cheap and that's why I got it, but still. In the end, if I had more money I would probably get something else, but I'm happy with it now.

Read Best Reviews of Ladder Shelf Storage Black 5-tier Ladder Shelf Here

It fits perfectly where I wanted it. It's not the sturdiest book shelf ever, but for the price and for holding books it's perfect!

Want Ladder Shelf Storage Black 5-tier Ladder Shelf Discount?

It was fairly easy to assemble once I figured out the instructions didn't tell you that the holes are tapered and the screws have to be put in only one way. Once I took it back apart, and reassembled it the right way, I decided I really liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment