Saturday, July 26, 2014

Nexxt Raine - Unique Shelf/Ledge - Java

Nexxt  Raine - Unique Shelf/Ledge - JavaThe shelf is cool looking. Assembly didn't take very long-it comes in 3 pieces and took less than 10 minutes. I like the fact that the piece (against the wall) has 2 notches to actually slide onto hooks or nail heads. What I didn't like was the color. It was a dark gray/brown hue--they call it java. It doesn't match my other furniture which is cherry and mahogany.

Also, the color is solid, it doesn't have any "wood grain" effects. I haven't tried putting more than 1 pound on the shelf. I will update this review when I try other weights.

i didnt want to measure and level two shelves and i wanted two shelves, so i went with this one and it was perfect

Buy Nexxt Raine - Unique Shelf/Ledge - Java Now

No comments:

Post a Comment