Sunday, July 6, 2014

Rev-A-Shelf 5WB2-1822-CR 18" Double Pull-Out Chrome Wire Basket (22" Slides) - Wire-Chrome

Rev-A-Shelf 5WB2-1822-CR 18' Double Pull-Out Chrome Wire Basket - Wire-ChromeI have not one, but three of these in my current kitchen configuration, and I can't say enough about how much easier they make things in an ill-designed kitchen. My husband installed the first one so easily that he was easily persuaded to install two more, and even to get them for his mother's kitchen! One is for my pots and pans and the other two host all my glass and ceramic bakeware. They easily take the weight of all my Polish stoneware, increase space by providing a full depth upper shelf, and make selecting a piece much easier on my knees.

installed this quite a long time ago, and now cant imagine not having it. worked out beautifully and makes getting pots/pans so much easier.

Buy Rev-A-Shelf 5WB2-1822-CR 18" Double Pull-Out Chrome Wire Basket (22" Slides) - Wire-Chrome Now

it was easy to install and has saved our aging backs.. Quality product, it rolls so smoothly seems very high end.

Read Best Reviews of Rev-A-Shelf 5WB2-1822-CR 18" Double Pull-Out Chrome Wire Basket (22" Slides) - Wire-Chrome Here

Product exactly as expected, which is sometimes rare these days.

Assembly was very easy, and then installation was similarly very quick. I used my cordless drill to install the four base screws, and the two screws for the back support. Since I was going into oak, I did have to pre-drill the holes. If it wasn't oak, I would have done everything with a phillips screwdriver.

Shelves are sturdy and have full extension which was surprising I expected a 3/4 pull out, as other sellers charge quite a bit more for full extension slides.

My wife loves the shelves, and I just ordered another set. I had bought three, thinking I might put in an appliance lift but my wife decided she really likes the shelves better.

Overall, this was my first Rev-A-Shelf buy, and I would recommend this to my friends/family . . ..

Want Rev-A-Shelf 5WB2-1822-CR 18" Double Pull-Out Chrome Wire Basket (22" Slides) - Wire-Chrome Discount?

We don't have a pantry in our kitchen, so we have to make wise use of the cabinet space we have. Previously, there were only half-shelves in each cabinet, leaving a lot of wasted space. So, I set out to get two-tier drawers that fit. I've tried a number of options, but with our euro-hinges nothing else fit right or pull out correctly without a lot of additional wasted space. This is PERFECT! I installed it myself without my husband's help, and the drawers are well constructed and operate very smoothly! I couldn't be more pleased! I plan on ordering more for additional cabinets!

Save 58% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment