Tuesday, July 22, 2014

TRINITY EcoStorageTM 48" NSF Stainless Steel Prep Table

TRINITY EcoStorageTM 48' NSF Stainless Steel Prep TableThis table looks great. I like the rounded edges and for the price it cannot be beat. It is light weight and it dings easily but it is sturdy and well made. I wasn't expecting a lot because this item was so much less expensive than comparable tables. To be clear, this item is of a lighter weight than other stainless steel tables I have purchased but side by side you wouldn't be able to tell.

I bought a six foot stainless table from a restaurant supply place several years ago for my kitchen. I wanted to buy an eight foot table from the same place but the price was through the roof. I bought two of these four foot tables from Costco for $99.99 each and they are excellent. The leveling feet work well albeit they are cheap, at least they are stainless as well. Even many restaurant worktables are plastic.

The gauge of the steel is lighter than the restaurant one, but it is more than adequate for home use. It is a much heavier gauge than a similar Ikea product. I gladly give this product 5 stars.

Buy TRINITY EcoStorageTM 48" NSF Stainless Steel Prep Table Now

I bought this table to use in our laundry room (we don't have any counter space). It's the perfect height for working while standing and seems really durable. I've only had it for a week, but I can't find any reason to complain. It assembled easily. It's surprisingly heavy weight so it doesn't wobble or move at all. It cleans up to a really nice shine after I use my stainless steel cleaner on it. I could position the lower shelf exactly where I wanted it. I would highly recommend this table for anyone needing an extra work space for a kitchen, garage or for crafting.

Read Best Reviews of TRINITY EcoStorageTM 48" NSF Stainless Steel Prep Table Here

I love this table. Was recommended by a friend for use in my tiny, tiny cottage kitchen and it works extremely well.

Its attractive, sturdy, well finished, well priced and provides great functionality! The manufacturer also sells (separately) a set of casters and side accessory for hanging kitchen/cooking utensils.

Definitely recommend it.

Want TRINITY EcoStorageTM 48" NSF Stainless Steel Prep Table Discount?

My husband was afraid this would look and be cheap. We decided to purchase this item anyway as a place holder until we could find something we liked better. But it is great, really a bargain for the price. It is stable and looks much more expensive than it is. We had been looking at John Boos tables for $800 + but I can't see paying that much any more. If you are in the market, this is a great start. As with all stainless it will show scratches and dings, but in my opinion that is part of the patina & charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment