Friday, July 25, 2014

Welland 48 Inch x 12 Inch x 2 Inch Houston Wall Shelf Display Floating Shelves Black

Welland 48 Inch x 12 Inch x 2 Inch Houston Wall Shelf Display Floating Shelves BlackDid not even come near meeting any of my expectations. They already look 5 years old and I had them professionally installed-completely scratched and they do not hold the weight they say.

Do not buy.

I've got to admit, if you need the the 12" depth, it's really the only thin on the market, but it arrived with a ding on the top (covered by my cable box, so life goes on) and part of the paint on one side edge was scraped. Can't recommend unless you absolutely need this dimension.

I would probably have returned it, but with the ridiculous shipping, I didn't want to incur any more cost and just cut my losses.

Buy Welland 48 Inch x 12 Inch x 2 Inch Houston Wall Shelf Display Floating Shelves Black Now

No comments:

Post a Comment