Saturday, July 5, 2014

Winsome Terrace Storage Shelf 3-Tier Wide in Espresso, 26-Inch

Winsome Terrace Storage Shelf 3-Tier Wide in Espresso, 26-InchThis bookcase looks nice if complete. It would have taken me less than 20 minutes to assemble, but the middle shelf was not the right size or the predrilled holes were off not allowing the back panels to slide into place.

It was most likely just the product I received. But what do you expect for under $100?

Went together fairly easy. Was pleased with heavy duty. Instructions fairly understandable. Good looking unit. Why do I have to put six more words?

Buy Winsome Terrace Storage Shelf 3-Tier Wide in Espresso, 26-Inch Now

This was easy to put together and looks nice in my living room, but I expected it to be a nice dark chocolate color. Nope, it looks black and this is my only complaint. Other than that, I am happy and nice price too.

Read Best Reviews of Winsome Terrace Storage Shelf 3-Tier Wide in Espresso, 26-Inch Here

No comments:

Post a Comment