Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Woodland Products AE48W Architectural Elements 48-Inch Shelf, White Finish

Woodland Products AE48W Architectural Elements 48-Inch Shelf, White FinishIt was packaged nice without any damage what so ever. I didn't have any problems hanging this shelf. Not as sturdy as I would have thought but being it's more decorative and holds little trinkets works just fine for me. READ all the instructions BEFORE you do anything! It's common sense and I had no problem hanging it level in both directions as well as fitting it tight against the wall without any gaps.

I really like it. It is sturdy and the length that I was looking for. However, after attaching it to the wall it actually doesn't hang at a 90 degree angle and is a little bit off. It may just be user error in this case, though :)

Buy Woodland Products AE48W Architectural Elements 48-Inch Shelf, White Finish Now

No comments:

Post a Comment