Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Akro-Mils 30796 Economy Stacking Nesting Plastic Storage Bin, 8-7/8-Inch Long by 6-5/8-Inch Wide by

Akro-Mils 30796 Economy Stacking Nesting Plastic Storage Bin, 8-7/8-Inch Long by 6-5/8-Inch Wide by 5-Inch High, Black, Case of 10These are very sturdy and very well-priced. Only limitation is that the interior has intrusions from the supports, meaning some of the space can be difficult to use.

I plan to order another set to organize more...

Fantastic products at very competitive pricing. I was able to whip my garage into great form with these parts stacking bins. My small parts have never been so organized as they are now. Being able to buy in bulk

quantity really made it nice. These stack great and the quality really stands out with the label placement area right on the front of each one.

These are also available in many different sizes to suit most needs.

Buy with confidence.

RagenRat

Buy Akro-Mils 30796 Economy Stacking Nesting Plastic Storage Bin, 8-7/8-Inch Long by 6-5/8-Inch Wide by Now

I actually have these organizers on a book shelf in my office that is immediately behind my desk. I am a tech guy and have an unwieldy assortment of stuff...these are great for organizing all the cables and gizmos. Disappointing was having to work out a credit with Amazon because I was short shipped. Don't know whether it was Amazon or the manufacturer, but it was something that Amazon should have noticed in any case. I would give 5 stars, but the design is aimed more at strength and the interior space of the units are compromised as a result.

Read Best Reviews of Akro-Mils 30796 Economy Stacking Nesting Plastic Storage Bin, 8-7/8-Inch Long by 6-5/8-Inch Wide by Here

I was looking for some storage bins, these are great for the price, I may buy some more..

The are sturdy and stack well, although they step back, so they are perfectly vertical.

Want Akro-Mils 30796 Economy Stacking Nesting Plastic Storage Bin, 8-7/8-Inch Long by 6-5/8-Inch Wide by Discount?

These are the "economy" line from a major bin manufacturer. However, the quality is still very good. They have a very positive lock when they stack and feel very well made. When stacked, each bin will sit slightly in front of behind the one below it, depending on which holes you align the feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment