Saturday, August 16, 2014

Alera SW504818SR Industrial Wire Shelving Starter Kit, 4 Shelves, 48w x 18d x 72h, Silver

Alera SW504818SR Industrial Wire Shelving Starter Kit, 4 Shelves, 48w x 18d x 72h, SilverWhat a great shelving unit. Extremely well made and the instructions were easy enough. Manufacturer supplied everything you need except the rubber mallet. Hardware provided to attach unit to wall and also to configure the shelving as two units intead of 1. Each shelf will hold a lot of weight. You really need 2 people to put together only because of the size if you are constructing as one shelving unit. I think this size is ideal. I like the 18"deep for storage of smaller items. Easier to see items behind what is at front. Perfect for pantry items. I would not hesitate to recommend purchasing this. The box is heavy though. I felt badly for the UPS man. I unpacked the box at entrance to my house and brought everything down piece by piece for where I was going to use the shelving. Again, 2 people make it easier to assemble only because you need to slide each shelf down the 4 poles and you want them to be level. FYI, each pole has numbering on it to help with being level.

Absoutely love this shelf. Instead of using as one shelf, I use it as two. Friend and I put it together in no time, it was easy. Now, my garage looks very nice and I can find everything.

Buy Alera SW504818SR Industrial Wire Shelving Starter Kit, 4 Shelves, 48w x 18d x 72h, Silver Now

No comments:

Post a Comment