Friday, August 8, 2014

Bookcase with "X" Shape in Cappuccino Finish

Bookcase with 'X' Shape in Cappuccino FinishThis bookcase was a very unique set that I love having in my room. It is a beautiful piece and was not hard to assemble. This is definitely a style I love. It isn't the sturdiest bookcase ever and it doesn't have sides [which I did not think about until I got it], so I bought decorative bookends for it and it looks great.

Very heavy bookcase, so that is a plus! Great style and brings out the elegance in any room. Coaster has improve their products and I am one happy customer.

Buy Bookcase with "X" Shape in Cappuccino Finish Now

This item arrived in mint condition!I was afraid of recieving something broken for the amount of money I spent on the product and shipping. I have to say that I was not dissapointed at all. The bookcase was well packaged, and not a single scratch on the bookcase!. It's a beautiful piece, with great finish. It does not look cheap at all, not to mention,it adds a sense of class to your home. I do have to add that it took quite awhile for delivery, but i guess that's what you get for standard shipping. Two tumbs up,Happy customer!!!

Read Best Reviews of Bookcase with "X" Shape in Cappuccino Finish Here

I bought this for my office and was very happy with the product. Looks good, made of solid wood, and took 20 minutes to assemble.

Want Bookcase with "X" Shape in Cappuccino Finish Discount?

This bookcase is terribly constructed. The material is cheap and it actually feels as if it will fall apart. The little thingys used to cover the screw holes fall off. Would not recommend. Stay away.

Save 36% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment