Wednesday, August 27, 2014

ClosetMaid 1-Door Laminate Stacker Organizer

ClosetMaid 898800 1-Door Laminate Stacker Organizer, WhiteI originally purchased this for my sons room when he was a toddler to store videos in. He's 14 now and I have had it in my pantry/laundry room for extra storage of my cook books, mixing bowls, cereal bowls etc. It has been sturdy and a decent piece of furniture for these needs. I have recently changed some decor in that room and no longer wished this cabinet was white. I was worried I would have to resort to tacky contact paper as I have searched high and low for a narrow sturdy cabinet that was not to tall since I have a lamp on it as well (this would also be great to put in a small spaced entry way). I didn't want to have to spend hundreds of dollars and settle on something I really didn't want. I was shocked and amazed that Amazon carries this after so many years, and love the fact I can get it in Espresso without breaking my bank account. I love Amazon. They have never failed me.

I bought this for my kitchen which is small and has little storage space. It works out great and was easy to put together.

Buy ClosetMaid 1-Door Laminate Stacker Organizer Now

I use this as my shoe closet. It's is a fine piece of furniture. Totally worth the money.

Read Best Reviews of ClosetMaid 1-Door Laminate Stacker Organizer Here

Good product for the price to keep all your towels/linens hiden in the bathroom instead of plain sight. Three shelves on the inside allow for stacking and/or shampoos and other bath goods. Albeit a little smaller than its 12 x 12 exterior it's a decent product for a good price

Want ClosetMaid 1-Door Laminate Stacker Organizer Discount?

I used my Silhoutte digital cutter to decorate it with Vinyl owl designs and it's cute. It was simple to put together.

Save 2% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment