Sunday, August 24, 2014

Entry Shelf, White

Entry Shelf, WhiteVery well made. The quality is much better than shelves I have purchased from pottery barn and other major retailers. The only issue we had was the dowel, which covers the screw heads, is too big and required us to shave it off a bit to fit and touch up the paint.

Take it from someone who is usually terrible at home improvements/installations.....this shelf is easy to hang and looks great. You are somewhat limited to what you can put on it because of the the depth (only 6.5 inches), but if you know that before purchasing and that will work for you, buy this shelf!

Buy Entry Shelf, White Now

We've installed the coat rack and have been very pleased with it. We have one end in a stud and the other we used our own toggle bolt (not the one provided). It's holding heavy coats well so far and looks very attractive.

Read Best Reviews of Entry Shelf, White Here

I looked and looked for this shelf, and I finally found it. I wanted a pegged shelf for my kids bathroom. I thought the pegs would be easier for them to hang up towels on and.... they are. It looks great in the bathroom and the shelf allows of pictures, nick-nacks, extra storage. my only peeve is the paint is beginning to chip on the pegs, but I don't think you'd notice if you weren't looking for it.

Want Entry Shelf, White Discount?

I really like the look and sturdiness of the shelf. Just like the other person that left feed back, I also had problems with the little button dowels that hide the screw heads as the holes were not big enough to fit them. However instead of trying to fix the dowels like the other buyer, I opted to drill the hole out a little larger so the little dowel cover would fit in the hole. This way I didnt have to repaint and it was quick and easy. It does seem after a month of use that the paint is wearing off of the pegs where you hang your coats and may need repainting. All in all it is a good purchase that I am still happy with for the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment