Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Espresso Wide 3 Section Storage Shelf

Espresso Wide 3 Section Storage ShelfI bought this shelf plus the matching baskets to store shoes just inside my front door (instead of having a giant pile of shoes just strewn about on the floor). I had previously purchased the Winsome Wood tall four-shelved unit for my cookbook collection, so I decided to go with Winsome Wood again. I am pleased with my purchase. In other reviews you will see that some people have had trouble actually assembling the shelves; I myself did not have any problem assembling either this unit or the other Winsome Wood unit I purchased. I just read the directions carefully and took my time in making sure all the parts were lined up properly. This unit is easy to assemble. It is solid wood, which is a plus in this day and age of pressboard. In some spots the wood is a little rough, but not majorly so. The Espresso color is definitely dark, but that's what I wanted. We live in a 120+ year old Victorian, and I wanted dark wood that would blend in with the new and the old furnishing and decor. This shelf set holds about 20 pairs of shoes (in five baskets, which I purchased separately) in the following sizes: women's 8.5, men's 10.5, men's 9, and women's 6.5. It's such a neat alternative to my old giant pile of shoes! I do recommend this product for a good middle-of-the-road shelving set.

Save 55% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment