Sunday, August 10, 2014

Frenchi Furniture - 5-Tier Corner Stand Finish: White

Frenchi Furniture - 5-Tier Corner Stand Finish: WhiteThis corner stand is wonderful for the price! It is very sturdy, easy to assemble (my kids put most of it together), and looks great! I would definitely recommend this product to someone who is looking for a sturdy and stylish corner stand at a very reasonable price.

The corner stand was exactly as discribed and complements the room decore; assembly for this stand was were easy and the purchase price was excellent.

Buy Frenchi Furniture - 5-Tier Corner Stand Finish: White Now

This product is the worst piece of furniture I've ever purchased on Amazon.

To start, I noticed that one of the shelves was damaged on the underside and hastily repaired using wood putty to fill in for the gouged wood. However, it had only been slapped on without smoothing or sanding to make it even with the rest of the shelf.

Next, as I was assembling the shelves, I found that paint was already chipped on two of the vertical pieces and another was VERY warped.

I'm not mad enough to bother with trying to return it, but when I move I don't think my wife or I will mind if it gets dropped 4 or 5 times on the way to the truck, or run over on the highway. Either way, I win...

Read Best Reviews of Frenchi Furniture - 5-Tier Corner Stand Finish: White Here

I would give this beautiful corner stand more than 5 stars if I could. Beautiful design with excellent workmanship. Superb value. Far exceeded my expectations.

Want Frenchi Furniture - 5-Tier Corner Stand Finish: White Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment