Monday, August 18, 2014

FURINNO 11250 Turn 'n' Tube Multipurpose 2-Tier No Tools Shelf

FURINNO 11250BK/GY 2-Tier No Tools Tube Shelf, Black/GreyThis is the second Furinno product I've bought. I love their simple design. For a small table, this is very sturdy. I have my multipurpose printer on it and it's fine. I use the bottom shelf for a bin of files and stuff. It's very easy to assemble, no tools required. Just like the desk I bought, the finish is lovely.

It is perfect in my small office for my printer and files! Easy set-up and I am disabled so it is a Great find for me!

Buy FURINNO 11250 Turn 'n' Tube Multipurpose 2-Tier No Tools Shelf Now

This inexpensive shelf is rather sturdy. We are using it as an end table and are pleased with the product.

Read Best Reviews of FURINNO 11250 Turn 'n' Tube Multipurpose 2-Tier No Tools Shelf Here

This is a very affordable product that takes less than 10 minutes to assemble. My only gripe, which is a small one, is that some of the corners of the shelves were damaged (during shipping i presume). Since it is made of particleboard, the "wood" is very soft lending itself to being damaged easily. Overall I am happy with the product and I simply used the better looking board for the top shelf.

Want FURINNO 11250 Turn 'n' Tube Multipurpose 2-Tier No Tools Shelf Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment