Saturday, August 30, 2014

FURINNO XBF65-E Nihon Dual-Function Contemporary TV Stand/Coffee Table

FURINNO XBF65-C Nihon Dual-Function Contemporary TV Stand/Coffee Table, CherryTotal junk. I would rate this at least several ranks below Sauder. I didn't really expect much for the 80 + dollars I paid for this but it's not even worth half of that. It's only a couple peices of fiberboard with a crappy, marred up, paper like finish.

If you're still thining about getting it then do take note of the dimensions. It's small. That's actually one of the reasons I bought it. But it's probably smaller than you're expecting.

The only good things about this is that because it's small it isn't heavy and it's pretty easy to asssemble.

I do hope you'll head my warnings and not waste your money on this.

I absolutely recommend this TV Stand

It's Very Stable and Easy to Assemble.

It is Good Quality Wood as well.

And, It's a perfect size for my 40inch Samsung Smart TV.

Enjoy!

Buy FURINNO XBF65-E Nihon Dual-Function Contemporary TV Stand/Coffee Table Now

Had a few scuffs on the inside parts but was didn't make a difference. The stand is nice and stable on its feet. The paint was a little worn on the edges of the wood. Was easy to put together once I had the right sized screwdriver. A little shorter than what I was expecting but overall a nice little coffe table. The color did match with my existing tv stand which was good. It is a dark dark color.

Read Best Reviews of FURINNO XBF65-E Nihon Dual-Function Contemporary TV Stand/Coffee Table Here

The item is easy to assemble and stands sturdy for a particle board product. The color is rich and the legs very modern and clean looking. The depth of the table is perfect for either a side table, a narrow coffee table, a small entertainment center, or just a multi-purpose storage unit. The price is very reasonable for this type of furiture.

Want FURINNO XBF65-E Nihon Dual-Function Contemporary TV Stand/Coffee Table Discount?

First of all, the "cherry" color is blond. Second, the "locking nylon casters for easy mobility" do not exist. They're not missing ... the table isn't designed for casters. The table is nice-looking, but it's on the cheap side and isn't going to impress anyone.

According to a customer service rep, I've purchased over six thousand items over the years from Amazon. Not anymore. The last few things I've bought have gotten lost, arrived broken, were not as described, or otherwise were just wrong. (I ended up with four copies of the same book. And my credit card was charged for each one. Figure that one out.)

Avoid this table unless you're looking for a cheap box to set a TV or stereo on.

Save 4% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment