Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pearl Bookcase

Pearl Bookcase in White Lacquer FinishHere is the good: once put together, they're sturdy and perform their function well. They look nice.

The bad: the shelves are not solid wood, they're fiberboard with walnut veneer. The screw holes in one of the pieces weren't properly aligned and I can't put it together until I get the replacement part. How do they get away charging $1000 for this? Its not real wood, it only looks real. Its cheap. I won't consider anything else by this company, Modloft, because they make poor quality products in my opinion.

I've purchased stuff from CB2 and its solid wood. Maybe its too heavy to use for bookshelves?

IKEA's products are constructed with better quality than this, in my opinion. Screw holes aren't even aligned right and fiber pulp gets everywhere. Not sawdust, fiber pulp.

Save 32% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment