Saturday, September 20, 2014

Aero Collection:60-inch TV Stand

Aero Collection:60-inch TV StandBought this stand to set a 70" Sharp LCD on. TV overhangs on sides by 1-2", but is very stable and looks good.

Set aside a couple of hours to put this together maybe if you are really handy you could get it done in 60 minutes with 2 people, it took my wife and I about 90 minutes. If you're doing it solo will certainly take longer.

The reason I didn't give 5 stars was because I had problems with several of the studs that you screw into panels in order to lock them together. At least half a dozen of them had malformed screw driver slots, and I also struggled to get some of them to go in completely straight. In the end I got around the slots by using a set of vice grips to spin them into place, and the studs that didn't go in perfectly straight did not cause alignment problems at the assembly steps, so everything turned out OK.

Unpacked and made it to step 1 on the assembly list. One whole side wall is missing ! We are not talking a small piece of hardware , this is a major component. This shows the nonexistence of a quality control system. Was delivered on a Friday afternoon and Bush Furniture's customer service works only regular Monday-Friday office hours, my new TV will be sitting on the floor for way too long. I will update once I get all the parts to assemble the stand. 5/28 talked to customer service,missing part is too big to overnight (according to them).They tried to make Amazon responsible for the missing part ! 5/29 Missing part arrived,assembly was easy,stand looks very nice and is very sturdy,upgrading from 1 star to 4 stars

Buy Aero Collection:60-inch TV Stand Now

Fits my Yamaha surround sound with my x-box, PS3 and cable box all fine. Keeps them dust free which I like. The pre-made holes for some of the hardware didn't line up causing the right side to be loose. I can't tighten it at all, but long as I don't move the piece it seams to stay.

Read Best Reviews of Aero Collection:60-inch TV Stand Here

The assembly instructions were very easy to use. The quality of the product was exceptional. We were very happy with the upscale look of the stand. One of the main reasons I chose this model was the space in front for my sound bar. Once it was set up, we couldn't' be happier with the stand. I didn't even realize the top shelf was glass, but that made the look even better!!

Want Aero Collection:60-inch TV Stand Discount?

This is perfect for my new 60" Samsung (which I also purchased from Amazon). It has a little bit of storage space for me to put my family pictures in the bottom, holds my tv equipment and blends in very nicely with my furniture. Looks far more expensive after put together than it actually costs. Down side is that it takes a few hours to put together but economical compared to a cabinet from a furniture store.

No comments:

Post a Comment