Friday, September 12, 2014

Bronze 2-Tier Wall Shelf with Towel Bars

Bronze 2-Tier Wall Shelf with Towel BarsWas searching for a bronze towel rack online, and considered buying this one. Luckily, I came across the same item at my local Target Store for 17.99. I am happy with it for 18 bucks, but had I paid any more money for it I would have been sorely disappointed. It does the job, but is of cheap construction. The screw heads are spray painted bronze to match the bars, and with just the little bit of messing I had to do with them to assemble the thing, the paint is already chipping off. Do not pay more than $20 for this item!!!!

First, I'd like to say that the price here on Amazon is ludicrous. I got this product in a Target store for $17. That's right. That being said, I can't find it on Target's website, so you'll have to take my word for it.

The quality of this piece is more than acceptable, especially if you get it for the price I got it for. It's easy to assemble, easy to hang on the wall (you do need to screw it to the wall), and light but sturdy and therefore unlikely to fall when items are placed on it. I have four large towels stacked on the lower shelf, with the matching smaller towels and clothes on the top, and they all fit nicely. It's a nice color too, a very dark brown, not as bronze as the picture makes it look though.

Buy Bronze 2-Tier Wall Shelf with Towel Bars Now

This is a great looking, easy to assemble and hang addition to our bathrooms. Nice quality and a fair price. Thanks!

Read Best Reviews of Bronze 2-Tier Wall Shelf with Towel Bars Here

My title says it all, with one exception. The welds are really bad and make an otherwise decent piece look crappy. The finish is matte. Looks fine, but not nice. Definitely looks like you spent under $20 on it. But those welds...ugh. I almost want to give it a two stars just for the welds. BUY AT TARGET!!!! This price is RIDICULOUS. Someone's obviously trying to make a quick profit. Boo.

Want Bronze 2-Tier Wall Shelf with Towel Bars Discount?

This product is great well made -and it looks good too! I just remodeled my bathroom and I ordered all these accessories. They match the oil rubbed bronze faucets.

No comments:

Post a Comment