Tuesday, September 16, 2014

KV Shelf Support Clip (Bag of 20) Brass

KV Shelf Support Clip BrassThe clips were exactly want I wanted when I ordered them. They fit my cabinet. I am using them to support heavy plywood shelves in my cabinets instead of ordering the more expensiive shelf/clip combinations from the cabinet manufacturer.

I am totally satisfied with this item.

The seller was fast and accurate. No worries when buying from this store. They are exactly as advertized and exactly what I needed for a restoration product. You will not find these at hardware and big box stores.

Buy KV Shelf Support Clip (Bag of 20) Brass Now

These have some defects. But the metal is perfect 1/10 might not work, but that's like that with screws and supplies. It's called the effect of standard deviation.

Read Best Reviews of KV Shelf Support Clip (Bag of 20) Brass Here

Finally finished my project! None of the local "big boxes" had these, so I had to order them. They worked just fine.

Want KV Shelf Support Clip (Bag of 20) Brass Discount?

Yes, no problems. Shipping was very prompt. The clips were just as I thought they would be. The Clips were used for a repair of a shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment