Friday, September 5, 2014

Legare Media Stand

Legaré 24-Inch-by-38-Inch Media Stand, Reversible Titanium and BlackVery easy to install. No screws, no tools, no glue. It only took me 15 minutes to install it (and that included making 2 mistakes because I didn't pay close attention to the instructions). It looks great and seems to be very sturdy.

Notice in the product pictures that some show the center support only extends halfway through the shelves. Other pictures show the center support nearly flush with the front of the shelves. I had planned to lay a center channel speaker in the middle of the shelf, but that is not possible as the actual furniture has the full-depth center support. (The manufacturer's website has the same pictures.)

Also note that this is not solid wood, but composite wood with veneers. It feels like plastic.

That being said, it looks nice and is easy to assemble.

Buy Legare Media Stand Now

This product looks great and is very easy to assemble. I have a terrible time assembling products, but with Legare I feel like an expert. Note the espresso is darker than it appears in photo but looks really warm and rich. I also have a desk by Legare and they match perfectly. Affordable, sturdy and attractive. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Legare Media Stand Here

No comments:

Post a Comment