Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Oenophilia Bali 15-Bottle Wine Rack, Spiced Pumpkin

Oenophilia Bali 15-Bottle Wine Rack, Spiced PumpkinThis is a great little find if you keep 15 or fewer bottles of wine at a time. Most portable wine storage racks only held 12 bottles. Since I order a case of red and a couple of bottles of white at a time, this was a prefect size. It doesn't take up much room either -I have it on top of a storage cabinet and it looks great there.

This real wood wine rack is stylish and utilitarian at the same time!It comes fully,perfectly assembled!Looks great holding my wine!

Buy Oenophilia Bali 15-Bottle Wine Rack, Spiced Pumpkin Now

I like the design and it fits great in the space that I have (lucky fit). However, while not a big deal to me, the unit itself "wobbles" on it's own. I had some simple felt pads and placed two to even it up. It was very easy, now the unit sits firmly and steady and since the whole unit is on a shelf above eye level no one can even see, although even if you look you don't really notice anything. Works great and "now" that the wobble is fixed it is great but because of that I can't give it 5 stars fairly. I really like the looks and as we have a rather modern style kitchen it works, I would have rather had a more natural wood color but really, it looks much better than Spiced Pumpkin sounds(?)

Read Best Reviews of Oenophilia Bali 15-Bottle Wine Rack, Spiced Pumpkin Here

I really like the looks of this. Be aware that mine came with a lot of loose and a couple missing screws. Luckily I had some that matched in my shop, and a small screwdriver to tighten everything up. Now that it is firmly assembled, I like how it looks on the counter-top. The finish is a little rough but not noticeable more than a few feet away.

Want Oenophilia Bali 15-Bottle Wine Rack, Spiced Pumpkin Discount?

This product is great. It came out of the box as pictured. No construction needed. It is very sturdy. It does the trick.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment