Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sauder Homeplus Base Cabinet - Dakota Oak

Sauder Homeplus Base Cabinet - Dakota OakI purchased this cabinet to store my spirits and glassware. The assembly was simple to follow and the cabinet looks great in our dining room. I was able to store many bottles of bourbon along with wine glasses and soft drinks. I highly recommend this storage cabinet!

I hate messy looking family room and I found the solution to our problem. If you're looking for cabinets to store day to day kids' belongings like school backbags, working briefcases, shoes, and purses, this will do the job. I love it because the size is just perfect. We bought 3 and lined it up all against our family room wall. Not only did it dressed up the room and but it helped our home looking neat, clean, and clutter free. Love it!!!!

Quality: good, however, it's the type of cabinets that should not be moved around alot because it's made out of particle board and can easily be damaged.

Color: is dark chocolate-just like in the picture

size:accurate

Buy Sauder Homeplus Base Cabinet - Dakota Oak Now

Good quality especially for the price. Easy to assemble with clear instructions. I am very pleased with this product and will definitely buy furniture from this company again.

Read Best Reviews of Sauder Homeplus Base Cabinet - Dakota Oak Here

I purchased this item to house my massive printer, scanner and a few other office items and it works perfectly. Before I purchased, I read the reviews about the craftsmanship and looked at the price...anyone paying $90 for a piece of furniture should except something that is basic and not meant to be passed down through generation after generation. This piece will not hold up forever but it probably will for a long time. It's easy to assembly and found the doors to be the trickiest part to attach. Other than that, I can't complain about this piece but just don't scratch itit marks easily. It does look great for an office or a dencan be used for a lot of things and I like that you have the option for two cord holes inside. For under $100 dollarsthis piece of furniture does the trick and looks twice as much as it's priced and valued at.

Want Sauder Homeplus Base Cabinet - Dakota Oak Discount?

I needed something low profile to store serving pieces and extra glasses that would be in my dining area. I have a new, large, counter height table and I wanted something that would not take up a lot of space and that would somewhat match my new table. I bought two of these and they hold everything I need and look great. Delivered in less than a week and they were the EASIEST pieces I have ever assembled. The second one took less than 30 minutes.

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment