Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Space Saving Shelf

Expandable Over The Sink ShelfLooks good and I like it, but it is much more flimsy than I expected.

Warning: will not hold anything with any weight, like a bottle of dish soap, except at the ends.

Product is fine and serves it purpose. I just can't use it at my kitchen sink as I had hoped as my faucet is too tall. I should have considered that.

Buy Space Saving Shelf Now

this is lovely and fairly sturdy, only my spicket is a single handle that hits the shelf. I had to raise it up on some pieces of wood so I could use the handle.

Read Best Reviews of Space Saving Shelf Here

If this shelf is used as a plant shelf---as mine is----the center of the shelf needs to be more supported. I was afraid to use any but the lightest plants because the shelf would sag.

Otherwise, very attractive, serves the purpose I bought it for. I like that it expands, because it's the only plant shelf I could find which fits the windowsill I'm using it in.

Want Space Saving Shelf Discount?

Shipped quickly! Was easy to assemble with just a few screws that came with it. I had it together in less than 5 min. Fit perfectly over my sink, with faucet that raises up. Its very sturdy as long as you dont extend it out too far then it becomes a lil wobbly. It holds my Giant jar candle, a plant, and a photo frame quite well. Great accent piece for my apple kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment