Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 36-Inch, Cherry

Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 36-Inch, CherryI had purchased this item and once I measured the area I wanted to place it, I had realized it was too big. I reached out to the company and they swapped it out for me and refunded the difference no problems or questions asked. It was great! The shelves are sharp & look amazing on the wall it's a clean, crisp look. They don't seem to attract too much dust. I've used 2 shelves in lieu of a toliet ettigere. I am soo pleased with it!

I will definitly recommend this product/company to anyone. Great customer service is hard to come by these days but this company still has it!

I bought 2 of these shelves and I have to say they were probably the easiest to hang out of any other floating shelf I've put up. Definitely make sure to have a level handy. The anchors were easy to put in and didn't bend or smush like traditional plastic screw anchors. The finish is easily dinged and I don't believe they are real wood but they look great and I'd get them again.

Buy Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 36-Inch, Cherry Now

No comments:

Post a Comment