Wednesday, October 1, 2014

3-Shelf ValueMate Economy Bookcase

Safco Products 3-Shelf ValueMate Economy BookcaseI hate this book case. The screws wont fit in and the holes are placed at least one mm away from a comfortable fit. Metal which means it will hurt you in the edges if you are not careful. And what more is that it arrived with not enough screws. I only realized it after I painstakingly assembled 90% of it together. Totally sucks. Honestly if there was a zero star rating, I will not hesitate to give it to this one.

We ordered this book case, thinking it was wood, but it was metal. However, it looks so good, one cannot tell it is metal unless one touches it.

My husband proceeded to put the book case together and broke a connector to one of the corners. We called the establishment that shipped this product and they mailed to us FREE OF CHARGE the part my husband had broken. Now, that is really good relations with customers, great customer service and I was sooooo impressed, that I will definitely look to this company in the future for any furniture. They went beyond the call of duty.

Buy 3-Shelf ValueMate Economy Bookcase Now

No comments:

Post a Comment