Friday, October 17, 2014

Changer Finish: Mocha

Changer Finish: MochaOur nursery is small and limited in space so we decided to purchase this dresser/changer because it was a perfect fit. It came very well packaged and with no damage. My husband took our son out & I stayed behind to put the dresser together. I was 7 months pregnant with twins at that point. It took me, all by myself, a total of 3 hours to put together. I spent a long time trying to figure out how the drawer glides needed to be installed in order to work correctly. The directions were not clear in that aspect hence the loss of a star in my rating. The dresser itself is solid wood except for the drawer sides, back, and bottom. Put together correctly, the drawers are solid and can be filled with clothing, bedding, etc. without any compromise to the structure. I am very happy with this purchase and I recommend it to anyone who needs to furnish a tight space. Just pay close attention to the drawer glides before you attach them to the furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment