Sunday, October 19, 2014

ClosetMaid 8514 One-Door Three-Shelf Organizer, White

ClosetMaid 8514 One-Door Three-Shelf Organizer, WhiteWas looking for a narrow closet for storage for the laundry room. I got 2 of these and stacked them and they were perfect. I had a contractor give me an estimate of $525 for a similar product ha. These were just the right size and height.

The product was shipped without a back even though there didn't seem to be any room in the box to put it. I got two sides and the door as well as the top, bottom and two shelves. The unit was shipped from the US to an APO box and there was nothing I could do anymore. So basically I paid money for a defective unit I couldn't effectively use.

Buy ClosetMaid 8514 One-Door Three-Shelf Organizer, White Now

No comments:

Post a Comment