Saturday, October 18, 2014

Conceal Bookshelf -Large

Conceal Bookshelf -LargeI bought this for easy access to commonly used reference books for my home office. I chose the large shelf expecting that it would hold seven or eight fairly large garden books (9 x 11 x 3/4" on average). I've found that the little shelf will hold 5 of these books (4" total height, including the base book) securely, 6 and the shelf flexes some, and any more and it feels overloaded. A bit more thickness in the steel would have made the shelf considerably stiffer and stronger. The image here on Amazon shows a shelf with 9 books (including the unusable base book). Maybe that load would be possible given the modest size of the books and the way they are stacked with decreasing perimeter-size toward the top (strength of an "L" shaped shelf is near the wall).

For larger books the load capacity of the shelf is quite limited, though it still works for my needs. I would recommend buying the smaller shelf at 2/3 the price of the large version as I doubt that the large holds anymore weight and probably really accomodates little more size, if any, because of the way the shelf holds the base book.

My shelf came with a minor paint defect and I think the large shelf is a little pricy at $16, though it is nicely packaged.

All in all, it's a simple, clean-looking little shelf that provides a very compact, inexpensive, and easily-installed solution for limited capacity book-holding.

I sceptically bought two to put beside a kitchen window for small plants, and now I own at least a dozen and am buying more. These little delights really do everything the ad says. I was able to put my teacher books above my desk and printer area, freeing up room for my sewing machine by ditching a bookcase. They hold the weight they say they will. My only advise is to buy molly bolts that you know will hold a certain weight just to be on the safe side. I bought ones that each hold 65 pounds, and now I never worry when a grandchild loads down a shelf. This little invisible shelves get tons of attention from my guests. They are quite a conversation piece.

Buy Conceal Bookshelf -Large Now

I recieved 3 of these as a gift and love them. I personally didn't have a lot of books that would work as the bottom book so I had to separate a collection to use as a base for each and then stack other, smaller books on top. This will not fit your standard hard cover book for the base book. But if you have a few that will then it works just fine. I found out later that they also had some smaller ones available and will pick those up in the future as well.

Read Best Reviews of Conceal Bookshelf -Large Here

This is a perfect bookshelf. My books look as if they are just suspended on the wall. I am in the process of decorating my apartment and wanted a shelf that would showcase the books, not the shelf. I have a mix of hardcover and paperback with 8-9 books on a shelf and all is well. I did not install them into a stud as my studs are metal and I didn't want to purchase additional hardware. I used the hardware given and put them into the wall. Two weeks and counting and they are holding just fine and are very sturdy. I ordered 3 and am looking to order another one soon. Great purchase...enjoy!!!

Want Conceal Bookshelf -Large Discount?

The product itself is fine. It's exactly as described. My problems with the product had to do with the problems I faced because of my apartment. Trying to install this on drywall is near impossible, though the product's instructions address this adequately, so I don't blame the manufacturer. My only problem with this product is it does not hold much weight. When you are a student with many textbooks to manuever, this is pretty critical. Otherwise, I am really thrilled with the design of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment