Tuesday, October 7, 2014

New, 10-Inch Long, Wine Glass Rack, Wire Hanging Rack, Wine Glass Hanging Rack, Wire Wine Glass Han

New, 10-Inch Long, Wine Glass Rack, Wire Hanging Rack, Wine Glass Hanging Rack, Wire Wine Glass Hanger Rack, Stemware Rack, Under Cabinet, Chrome FinishI bough three of these to put under one of our kitchen cabinets. The arrived as advertised but after installing and using them disappointing and eventually decided to uninstall and find a better solution. Here are my complaints:

1. They are just an inch or two too short. 3 medium wine glasses don't fit comfortably, making us nervous that the last glass might slip out and break on the counter top. This isn't the sellers fault necessarily but...

2. The biggest issue is the "V" opening. It looks good but effectively reduces the depth making it much easier for a glass to slip out. This issue caused us to uninstall and search for another solution.

3. The screws could be better. They are unnecessarily long and poked through the bottom of my cabinet. Also they are cheap so some of the heads stripped despite predrilling holes.

After uninstalling I went to Lowes and to my surprise I found almost identical wine racks both in terms of finish and dimensions but CHEAPER and without the flaws mentioned above. They were the same length but they'd a square opening for the glasses in stead of the "V" opening. That gave us just enough room to store three glasses comfortably. The screws were also the correct length and better quality.

Overall these would be OK if I you were buying longer racks making the V opening a non-issue. The screws would still be insufficient but that would be an annoying but minor issue. BUT if you are looking for something 10-12 inch in length, go to Lowes. You will get a better product at a better price.

I ordered these hesitantly as I've been looking at different wine glass racks for a while now and many comments were about the size of the entry point and such. When I received my order, 2 of the 3 racks were perfect... they fit my nice fancy glasses and look great. The third, however, was a completely different size and finish. It was still "chrome" but it has a different level of shiny and it has a different height and width so my glasses didn't fit and it protrudes below the height of the others once hung. Pretty annoying to not get the same item if you ask me...

Otherwise, the first two were exactly what I was looking for... and I'd love to have a few more just like those, but I'm hesitant to buy here.

Buy New, 10-Inch Long, Wine Glass Rack, Wire Hanging Rack, Wine Glass Hanging Rack, Wire Wine Glass Han Now

I bought two of these racks and they were both poorly constructed. The two flat ends (with the screw holes) were welded incorrectly so that those pieces were crooked in relation to the metal bars that hold the glasses. It may have been okay if they were equally screwed up because I could create the illusion that they shouldn't be straight.

If only one of them were bad, I would shrug it off as being an anomaly, but since they were both bad, I have to credit a bad product. I would not recommend this product.

Read Best Reviews of New, 10-Inch Long, Wine Glass Rack, Wire Hanging Rack, Wine Glass Hanging Rack, Wire Wine Glass Han Here

Ordered 5 of these wine racks. All were not properly welded. This made hanging and squaring the racks very difficult. Save your money. Dont buy this product.

Want New, 10-Inch Long, Wine Glass Rack, Wire Hanging Rack, Wine Glass Hanging Rack, Wire Wine Glass Han Discount?

It's low profile, so it hides under a cabinet easily. It holds wine glasses without any problem and I haven't experienced any negative effects (scratched glass, dropped glass, etc). All in all, it's exactly what you would expect it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment