Saturday, October 11, 2014

Oenophilia Alexander 40-Bottle Cellar Wine Rack

Oenophilia Alexander 40-Bottle Cellar Wine RackI looked and looked at wine racks. This TOTALLY fits the bill. I am now storing 40 bottles on this rack in a closet I turned into a wine cellar! Well, I am not rich, so I guess I cannot afford a wine cellar, so a wine closet will do! Solid, easy to put up comes with screws that you will need-although, the screws are soft and easy to strip-you might have to get other screws-unless you tap it and drill it out first then you should be fine.

This was the perfect wine rack for our small, space-challenged apartment. We anchored it into the wall and were lucky enough to hit a stud. It is not going anywhere! We used our own wall anchors because the anchors that it came with were a little flimsy. If you plan to anchor it into the wall the bottom securing bar is a little over four inches off the ground. The wall we wanted to put it on has a 5.25 inch base board so we had to find another place to put it which wasn't a problem because it is so narrow. It won't win any awards for style but it's not unattractive.

We definitely recommend this wine rack. You can't beat the price for how many bottles it holds and it's extremely easy to set up.

Buy Oenophilia Alexander 40-Bottle Cellar Wine Rack Now

This is a great unit for basic wine storage and holds more bottles for the given space than anything I have seen. I installed this in a pantry space so the utilitarian appearance is not an issue. That said there a few things to note in addition to the other constructive reviews here.

The width is actually 15.5 inches where the angled supports are attached near the top. A height clearance of 41 inches is needed to utilize the top row. While you may be able to put a couple of 1.5 liter bottles on the top row the width is not designed to accommodate them. All of my 750 ml wine bottles went in ok but champaigne bottles are a tight squeeze and will only fit in the two center positions of each row.

Read Best Reviews of Oenophilia Alexander 40-Bottle Cellar Wine Rack Here

Nice and sturdy, but it doesn't appear that it would be at first. I was a little disappointed that the bottom rows are for small bottles and the top rows is for bigger bottles (but you could put a regular sized bottle in any of them). I thought I'd be able to put my big heavier bottles on the bottom... seems a little backwards to me.

Overall, I'm glad I bought it. I would buy again.

Want Oenophilia Alexander 40-Bottle Cellar Wine Rack Discount?

Product was simple to set up. No tools required and was functional within a few minutes. Wine bottles of various designs and shapes all fit equally well on the shelves. Sits flat without wobbling very stable.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment